EXCHANGES & REFUND POLICY
- Please contact us within 7 days of delivery if you have an issue with your order. We will happily address any problems relating to manufacture or breakages in transit, providing you are able to provide photographic evidence of shipping damages within 7 days of delivery.
- We are only be able to issue refunds of approved returns. Please contact us prior to returning items. Items received that have not been authorised for return (forced returns) will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately, due to the handmade nature of our items, returns aren't currently accepted due to buyer error. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us.
- We endeavour to ship items ASAP. Once they leave our hands, we are unable to guarantee items will be received within a timeframe. As such, we do not accept returns or refunds for delays in the postage system.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CAN'T BE RETURNED
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. We highly recommend using AusPost as this will ensure you receive tracking and insurance should there be an issue.If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Don't see the answer to your question here? Please send us a message and we'll get back to you within 12 hours.